Sunday 4 October 2009

Update...with pics :)


I had a pretty good day today.

Verdasco lost. But ah well.
Heh.
*insert bunny-hugging-pillow/bottle-emoticon here*
Yest's pics. Very the blur cos I WAS SITTING SO FAR AWAYYYY :(







My birthday was awesome, thanks in a huge part to The Geng Berempat.
You ppl totally made my day ;)

I shall upload random pics from yesterday's lantern walking and today's MAD game.
(The game is called MAD lol)















Thanks also to my housemates...Fatin, Yusha and Ruwi who stopped by to give me a surprise...
...and this super cute bear :D





O ya.
My mum gave me an Ipod. o_O
Sniff. I shall say goodbye to my trusty Mp3 player (that lasted me 6 solid years) soon. :p




The rest of the pics will be on fb la yeah.
Lazy wan upload all here.
Fb damn retarded. Its not allowing me to upload pics. Bleh.


Nitenite :D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment