Thursday 21 January 2010

The BS video taping


I had to break bad news. :O





So the patient came in.

Then I forgot to ask her what she knows about HIV.

So I pretty much just told her she got HIV la kay.
Cos I dahm kelam kabut.

Then she asked me for the report.
I blanked. "Huh. I don't have it"
*pause*
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet why did I say that!? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammit!



Then she berdrama about not wanting to believe it until I gave her the report so I had to go pretend to take it and give it to her.
(Die. Sure kena hentam tmr wtf)

Then she read it.
Then hor.

She.
tore.
it.
up.

:O
(after the whole thing Sister Teoh was like 'remind me to tell her not to tear up her real reports')


Then after that I had to berdrama la.
ALOT.
I understand how you feel...
I know this is not what you want to hear...
I can imagine how difficult it is for you to accept...
You must know that me, the doctor, the entire medical team related to your case will be there with you every step of the way. You are not alone...

LOL.
Funneh.

But she said my reassurance was very good.
HAH!
WHO SAID I INSENSITIVE TOWARDS PATIENTS FEELINGS?!
muahaha.

But Sister Teoh was right la.
I am glad I got chosen for the stupid video taping.
AT LEAST I now know...NEVER tell your patients you dont have the freaking lab report.
-___-


Ok Imma go do something unproductive now. :D

~toodles.
:p


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment