Tuesday 5 January 2010

Take me away from here


Something I stole from a friend,


here’s to all the girls who used to be his number one. here’s to all of you who looked at your phone every single second to see if it was ringing, even when it was on vibrate. The one’s who went through a sour breakup, only to have him walk back into your life a few months later. Every girl who hoped and prayed for things to turn out right, only to have then turn completely wrong. here’s to all those girls who got the hottest guy & realized the hot ones aren’t always the best. sometimes you have to think outside of “looks.” here’s to all those girls who sat on the couch and watched the same movie for the umpteenth time only because it reminded you of him. To all of you who have had to walk down a hallway and act like you didn’t even remember him. here’s to all us girls who have fell back in love with the same boy who make you do all of this.
— another love; another fairytale


I'm over it, I'm over it.
But it still hurts every once in awhile, to know that I almost had it all.




I'm in denial.
I refuse to acknowledge what is happening in my life right now.
I refuse to blog about it.
And keeping it all bottled up inside is taking a toll on my creative juices (the measly amount that I used to have la anyway).

I might not be blogging as much as I used to,
simply because I'm becoming increasingly depressed and I don't want this blog to reflect that.

Pray for me, will you?
That things may take a turn for the better,
and that one day soon I will finally be able to smile genuinely again instead of forcing emotions for the sake of peace.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment