Sunday 24 January 2010

LADYBIRD

Hello peepos~I read something interesting when I was waiting at the hospital. I am actually suffering from some chronic disease, that's why I was in the hospital....forgive me for making up this whole drama but I really was in a private hospital yesterday night....
OK, before I go too far, you see a ladybird picture on top, right?Yep, ladybird will be our discussion topic today.
I was flipping through some fashion magazine at some hospital's lounge and I came across this jewelry advertisement. The advertisement was basically promoting its ladybird series of ring and brooch, quite nice, it captured my attention. But I can see, cannot buy, so what's the difference?
Anyway, I care more about the words beneath those beautiful ladybird jewelry...
It says the appearance of ladybird signifies happiness. Some people believe that if you see a ladybird, it means good luck is coming to you.
I didn't know that a black-dotted red insect can be that important, till yesterday night. Or is it a commercial effect?? My mum used to squash those poor lil things into pieces when they ate up all those vege in front of my house, when they actually bring happiness to my family. I think I have kidnapped one of those ladybirds or some unknown bug and closed it in a little box without giving it food..LOL, because I thought it would survive when I was 4..
AHHH~tsk tsk,I wonder how evil mankind can be..
I will learn to love ladybirds from now on.

An about-to-be ladybird lover,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment