Sunday 17 January 2010

Story Challenge

HI!

Yes yes I haven't been updating.


BUT I have very good reasons, kay!

Reason 1 : We went to Ampang on Thursday for GP posting and when I came back I was superrrr tired.

Reason 2 : Was knocked out whole of Friday 'cos was first day (totm). If you don't understand that, then awwwww..I'm not explaining it to you. Go google totm.

Reason 3 : I'm working on finishing up a story. Most of the past 3 days have been devoted to that.

Seeeee...I really had no time to blog. :(


O YA O YA! Verdasco won some final!
Some AAMI final or something. Dunno. Not sure. I'm not a tennis fan. I just love Verdasco.
:D
Anywayyy..Australian Open starting soon..guess I'll watch that, if only to see Fed lose. :D
(don't kill me)


:p




Right.
So I'm going to put up a story challenge here.
Dos and Don'ts as follows:

Requirements :

1. Must be a one-shot
2. Must include the following words :
- Spongebob
- banana
- Japanese
- enchanted
- accounting
- do re mi
- pickle juice
- dead iguanas
3. Must include a homo couple (doesn't matter gay or les)
4. Must include 8 idioms
5. The entire story must take place within the time span of one week.
6. Must include at least one flashback.
7. Must include the 7 colours of the rainbow.
8. Main character must be a small child.

NO :
1. Deaths in the story.
2. Emo pms-ing girls.
3. Describing a character's facial features.
4. Numbers at all. Not even spelt out numbers.
5. Words like huh/right/but/ok/okay/uhm/erm/er/uhh, etc.
6. Making faces.

[credits to Jea Mie for the challenge]

I hereby open this challenge to everyone who reads this blog. :D
Go write story then lemme read kay?



p.s. Do you know HOW difficult it is to write a story without EVER using the word BUT?!
*headdesk*





I'll blog more sometime soon la.
Maybe tmr. After my Gombak visit.
AHHHHH. Have to wake up at 5.30 wtf.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Holidays at IMU will be the death of me, I tell you.
Pfft.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment