Friday 29 January 2010

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.



I ish
upset.

No one comments on this blog anymore! *cries*
Can you believe I have 4 followers and YET. YET. no one comments?!





I mean you don't have to know me personally to leave a comment, rite?
Jz say
something so that at least I don't feel like I'm syok-sendiri-ing and that no one reads this and that even if people read this no one cares and no one loves me and...

...yeah, okay, I'm going to stop with the drama now.


I'm bored.
And theres no one online.
And I swear med school has sapped me of all my creativity....aaand its going to rain so I'm going to off my laptop and go play the piano now.



NOT THAT ANYONE CARES.
*cries some more*



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. F3..i KNOW U LIKE PPL COMMENTING.tengok, i comment for you..anw, i like the crying picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ML. thank you. I like the crying pic too. I pernah use before. Forgot for which post.

    ReplyDelete