Sunday 3 January 2010

Random Outbursts

I have alot to say.
Mostly alot of ranting, but I have no idea where to start...so I guess I just..wont? rant I mean.
Saves you all the trouble of reading my whining :)



I'm selected for the BS video thing.
*insert onion-emoticon-whacking-gingerbread-man-with-slipper here*
IMU. is. stupid.



I've cursed myself a million times over for ever deciding to enter IMU.
I hate the place.
Sue me.



I need an escape route.
Sigh.
There was once upon a time when I swore I would never leave, no matter what, but I just can't take it anymore.
I need to get away.



Christian Bale is hot.



I decided to wear my three-inch heels to MidValley today in my endeavor to attain super toned calves.
I did NOT bargain on having to trip around the whole of MV and Gardens for SEVEN freaking hours.
Bloody effing painful.
Serves me right for not wearing sensible shoes. But no pain no gain right?



When the people you've loved more than anything for the past nineteen years start treating you as though you don't matter, its easy to lose faith in yourself.



I'm tired of people merajuking with me.
The next person who merajuks with me, whether for fun or for real is going to get slapped.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment