Thursday 28 January 2010

Wary bird trying to build a nest repeatedly being frightened away


I have been in a terribly good mood lately.

I mean you know, apart from the fact that everyone lost in the Aus Open.
Well, everyone of importance.
Well, almost.
Any chance of Tsonga winning the finals?

...yeah, exactly.


BUT, I digress.



Anyway, so yesterday I was eating Koko Krunch at 1am (I was hungry okay) and watching Whose Line is it Anyway.
...which almost resulted in my snorting milk out of my nose very unattractively.
:D

Nah. I show you the clip that made me laugh like a mad cow all by myself :D



Ryan is hilarious.

Poor Jeff looks so confused by the end of it all.
O YA O YA.
Ladies and gentleman, sexy dude in black suit in clip above = Jeff Davis.

Boyfriend terbaru saya.
AND I SAW HIM FIRST.
So hes mine. :D


Okeh. I wan go watch more WLIIA now.
The links to the rest of the above episode :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX_P9HzAGD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9CkXkOn9Y

~toodles~

Shall blog more when I is not in couch-potato mode kay?


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment