Tuesday 26 January 2010

Circle of Life





I've had this urge ALL DAY today.
...to yell out the intro part of the Circle of Life from Lion King.

So Imma do it here.

Naaaaaaants ingonyama bagithi Baba
(its actually Nants, not Naaaaaaants but since I'm yelling it I'm pulling it
longer :D)


Translation :

Here comes a lion, Father.

Cool, no?

:D

This is the entire intro..in case anyone's interested :
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba  [Here comes a lion, Father]
Sithi uhm ingonyama [Oh yes, it's a lion]

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba [We're going to conquer]
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [A lion and a leopard come to this open
place]







I have a migraine.
And yes I'm online while I have a migraine.
Cos I have to look up stuff for my presentation tmr. If I didn't I'd be asleep by now.
But aaaaaaaaaah.

Anywayyy, I feel like tearing off half my face right now.
RAWR.
Damn pain can.



La la la.
Ok my entire point of blogging today was to virtually yell out the Here Comes A Lion thing.

...

What?
I had an urge.
pfft.
:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment