Tuesday 19 January 2010

Errr.. Gombak Day 2?



I'm tired.

BUT, tmr last day at Gombak.
Yesssssssssssssss. :D

Dammit laaaaaa Thursday got that stupid HIV video taping thing.
I hope I get to break bad news. *prays*
I don't want to readddddddddd all that stuff about confidentiality tests and what not.
*grumbles*

IMU IS EVIL.

And I still have my GP essay to do.
Apparently have to pass up this week wtf.

Eh wait. Hold on I go renew my library book.
...
K done.

Yes. My GP essay.
The role of GP's in preventive medicine.
-__-
Any more boring la kan.


Daaaaaammit laaaaaaaaa I have that video taping on Thursday. *wails*


Can I not go?
Can ar can ar?
Would they blacklist me??
*sad face*


p.s. Gay guys are
hot.

p.s.2.
Emo guys are hotter.

p.s.3. Emo does
NOT equal Lala.

p.s.4. I am NOT unrestrained. wtf.



I is a panda.
Pandas are criminal minded.
Me like. :D




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment