Monday 18 January 2010

Gombak Day 1


Gombak is boringgggggggggggg.

KKB was fun.
At least I felt like I was doing something worthwhile at KKB.
I felt
accomplished.
(yes that is one of my new fav words :D)

Today we reached at 8. Stoned til 8.30 until the lect came...I still have no idea what her name is.
I just call her that lady with the high-pitched voice.
Anywayyy...she went on about the OAs for a bit,
then we sat through an insanely boring ppt presentation,
and then we sat through a not so boring but not so clear video.

I was 70% asleep by 11.15am.




Then we talked to the patients (one patient per group la) for what...10? 15? minutes.
Then go listen to the lect discuss case.
Then go home.

Wtf?

I mean, we had to survive the crazy traffic and leave sooooo early to go all the way to Gombak...to watch videos.
Seriously.
IMU makes absolutely no sense sometimes.


I needs to go write my report now.
And read up on HIV.
COS I GOT SELECTED FOR THE STUPID BS VIDEO TAPING.



I am in the mood to personally annihilate quite a few members of the IMU staff atm.



K la, I go do work now.
Have to sleep early.
Cos I have to get up at freaking 5.30 am to go to freaking Gombak.
@ZJHGA$#$^#*($($(*&(SADGSUET*($TTQ^#$R#$^(@#*$#(*$&#)!*@#


P.S. I is done with my story! (refer post below)
Well, sort of. I don't like my story. So until I fix it, no one gets to read...except Jea Mie.
'Cos...she's Jea Mie. :D
And my most honest? and difficult-to-please critic.
-_-


Random picture :






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment