Saturday 18 August 2007

3 - 2 = 1

Hmm.
Went for amali + teori today.
Driving, that is.
Sat for 6 hours+.
Could've gotten a few bisuls during that time period.
But the lecturer was funny.
Although I almost fell asleep listening to him.
I think Vid would've really liked him.
Don't ask me why.
He has a really nice voice.
But he talks like there's some serabut in his mouth.
Like cows.
Always chewing that serabut thing.
But I digress.
The amali teacher /lecturer was a man called Naidu.
For some reason he reminded me of Mahatma Gandhi.
Anyway, I was paying close attention to him...
I really was...
Until I saw his thumb.
And noticed that the top part of the thumb,
The part above the joint was missing.
I couldn't see his thumbnail.
So I kept staring at his thumb after that.
Which was rude of me.
Since he's a really nice man.
Oh, and there was this really cute guy there.
He has this Indonesian accent,
and beautiful brown eyes.
He said he was a mechanic,
So Naidu kept asking him questions.
Poor guy.
And the guy got 98% of the questions wrong.
Which made him all the more malufied.
I wonder how he became a mechanic in the first place.
Probably enticed his boss with those beautiful eyes of his.
So, looks like it's the road next.
Pray I don't die.
Or worse, fail.

--- JM ---