Friday 10 August 2007

The time has come.

You can now check online for NS training

KUALA LUMPUR: From Monday, 18-year-olds will be able to check if they are among the 110,000 selected to join the national service this year.
They can check online at
www.khidmatnegara.gov.my or call the National Service Department’s hotline numbers at 03-2681 3446/ 2687 3423/ 2687 3410/ 2687 3434.
Checks can also be made via SMS by typing NS (space) [ identity card no ] and sending it to 33995. Each SMS will be charged 40 sen.
National Service Training Council chairman Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye said the random selection of trainees via computer would involve youths born in 1990.
There will be 10,000 more trainee positions in the new intake (Series 5) than last year to give more opportunities to those interested.
Lee told a press conference that the department would fix the enrolment dates after the selection.
“We will then be publishing the names of all selected trainees in major newspapers by October,” he said.
He asked the chosen candidates to update their mailing address so that they can be informed of their training camps and selected intake batch.
Updates can be done by e-mailing the new details to
plkn@khidmatnegara.gov.my, downloading the update forms from the above-mentioned website or calling the hotline numbers.

Source : http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/8/10/nation/18543577&sec=nation

-----------

OMG OMG OMG.
To those born in 1990,
The time has come.
Time to put your hands together and pray hard.
But then again, maybe getting chosen isn't such a bad thing...
OH CRAP WHAT AM I THINKING?
Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.

Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.

Please don't choose me.
Please don't choose me.


--- JM ---