Saturday 25 August 2007

I'm bored.

I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.

I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I am bored.
I should be writing my Jap essay right now.
What I want to do in 3 years.
Except I don't know what I should write.
I mean,
I have A LOT of things to write,
I just don't know how to put them down in Japanese. :(
Boo.Hoo.
So here are some random facts about me :
1. I have no sense of smell. Except for durians. And the girls toilet in SU.
2. I think nuts are evil.
3. I love staring at the sky.
4. I have insomnia.
5. I hate Dora the Explorer.
6. I love her cousin, Diego.
7. Barney is my idol.
8. So is Spongebob.
9. I am in love with my childhood self.
10. 1 + 1 will never be 2 to me.
11. I have an obsession with bananas.
12. I love my toes.
13. I'm a sucker for guys with glasses.
14. I'm a spelling freak who can't spell.
15. I am very superstitious.
16. I find it very hard to make a decision.
17. Cows scare me.
18. I drink less than 4 cups of water a day.
19. I usually meet the people I dreamt of the day before.
20. I should be doing my Jap h/w now.
Right.
Yeah.
Homework time.
Sad.
:(

--- JM ---