Monday 27 August 2007

Help.

Wow...
Miracles do happen.
I passed Chem.
I actually PASSED CHEMISTRY~!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay me~!
I would like to thank my teacher,
for her leniency in marking my paper;
and myself,
for not being as stupid as I thought I was.
Anyway,
to end off our Merdeka month in my school,
we are allowed to wear traditional costumes to school on Thursday.
Cool huh?
Not so.
It's not compulsory.
Quote Pn. Chong : "Para pelajar DIALU-ALUKAN memakai pakaian tradisional ke sekolah pada hari Khamis ini."
UNFORTUNATELY,
My MUET teacher,
who is also my form teacher.
wants EVERYONE in my class to show up with traditional costumes.
If you fail to do so, you will be asked to go home and change.
Oh, the joy.
Of course, if you REALLY cannot find one,
She offered to lend us her cheongsam to wear.
And she's actually getting her father's samfu for the guys.
IF they cannot find any other traditional costumes.
Right...
Imagine...
ME in a cheongsam?
I shudder at that thought.
And no,
I do not have any traditional costumes at home.
How sad.
Remember Pendidikan Moral?
Mengekalkan tradisi kekeluargaan?
Sigh.
Anyone out there with a cheongsam/sari/baju kurung/etc?
Boleh pinjam?

--- JM ---