Thursday 23 August 2007

A book.

Let's talk about a book I'm reading now.
It's called Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe.
So...
How do I start?
This book is HILARIOUS~!
Seriously,
I couldn't stop laughing while reading it.
I'm not done reading it yet, btw.
I'm at chapter 9 right now.
I had to lock myself up in my room to read it,
So my family wouldn't think I was a lunatic,
Smiling and laughing at the book.
Here are some "phrases" I have learnt while reading this book :
Mastercard = Priceless
Visa = Everything you want it to be
Bacon = Sizzling hot
To put it in a sentence or two,
I met a bacon guy yesterday.He was totally Visa.And when he looked at me, the moment was so Mastercard.
I also learnt that "Favor de dejar un especimín en este copa para el doctor." means "Please urinate in this cup and leave it here for the doctor." in Spanish.
Cool eh? =]
Unfortunately, my vocabulary is very limited,
So I have no idea how to describe the story. :(
Yes, I know, it's sad.
So here's the summary at the back of the book :

Meet Jasmine (1), forensic supersleuth (2), aspiring Model Daughter(3), and friends to animals(4). One second she's trying to enjoy her Vegas Vacation (5), the next she's tangled up in an outrageous adventure and has to outwit a crazed killer before he ends ten lives, one of them her own (6).

1 - Hi! That's me!
2 - I. Wish.
3 - Emphasis on aspiring. Current status : failing.
4 - If friend means "unsuspecting victim" and animals means "one very bad kitty"
5 - And meet the cute guy at the Snack Hut. I have priorities.
6 - Meep! But I guess it winds up okay since Kirkus Reviews says : "Inventive, witty, and laugh-out-loud funny, with an enjoyable twisty ending." They wouldn't say that if everyone died,right? RIGHT?

So, yeah.
Read it~! :)

--- JM ---