Thursday 9 August 2007

Q & A

Yay~! A survey~! Haven't done one of these in a long time.

Layer One : The Outside

Name : Jea Mie

Birth Date : 2nd August 1990 - I'm old. D:

Current Status : Single

Eye Colour : More on the brown side.

Hair Colour : Black. Brown under the sun.

Righty or Lefty : Righty.

Layer Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : Hokkien. :3

Your Fear : I have claustrophobia. Go figure out what it means.

Your Weakness : Too many to list.

You perfect Pizza : One with lots of cheese. ^_^

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Thing When You Wake Up : I don't wanna go to school.

Bedtime : 12 - 2 a.m.

Your Most Missed Memory : Memories involving Geng Berempat. :(

Layer Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Neither.

McDonald's or Burger King : Obviously McD.

Single or Group Dates : Single.

Adidas or Nike : Neither.

Tea or Nestea : Milo please.

Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocovanilla.

Cappucino or Coffee : Milo Ice.

Layer Five : Do You ...

Smoke : Ew.

Curse : Sometimes. But never out loud.

Take a Shower : No, I roll around in the mud all day to cool off.

Have a Crush : A dying one.

Think You've Been In Love: I love my family.

Go To School : No, I'm actually a school dropout, forever wandering aimlessly around the streets looking for a victim to mug just so I can get some extra cash. - Yes.

Want To Get Married : Hmmm.

Believe In Yourself : It's hard, but I try.

Think You're a Health Freak : Unfortunately, no.

Layer Six : In The Past Month

Drank Alcohol : Nope.

Gone To The Mall : Pyramid.

Been On Stage : Not on stage. I did act out a play in front of the whole school though. :)

Eaten Sushi : No.

Dyed Your Hair : No.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever ...

Played A Stripping Game : Yeah, it was really fun. Sorta like a naked party, with naked people dancing around. - No.

Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Used to.

Layer Eight : Age

You're Hoping To Get Married : If someone wants me. XD

Layer Nine : In A Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : None.

Best Hair Colour : Preferably dye free.

Short Hair or Long Hair : Short.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago : Breathing. Thinking about my Chemistry report I should be doing.

1 Hour Ago : Watching Astro.

4.5 Hours Ago : Sleeping. I'm such a pig.

1 Month Ago : Watching TV.

1 Year Ago : Watching TV.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence

I Love : Myself.

I Feel : Like loving myself.

I Hate : Not loving myself.

I Hide : Whenever I stop loving myself.

--- JM ---