Sunday 26 August 2007

Bye Bye Holidays. :(

Great.
Now Vidya's got me all depressed.
Tis now the last night of the holidays before school starts.
I am sad.
Somebody slap me.
Right.
My own regrets are setting in right now too.
Thanks to Vidya.
Things I said I would do during the holiday but didn't :
1. Finish PA homework. - about 4 to 6 essays. ( 0 completed. )
2. Finish Maths 1 homework. - 4 exercises. ( 3 completed with lots of blank spaces. )
3. Finish Maths 2 homework. - 8 exercises. ( 1/2 completed. )
4. Revise Japanese. ( Wait, no, this doesn't count. I made it up. )
5. Write out Japanese students exchange programme welcome speech. ( One sentence completed - Welcome to Malaysia. )
6. Go for driving Amali. ( COMPLETED~! )
7. Revise my Chemistry. ( Nada.Zilch.Nothing. )
8. Read up on Bio. ( Nothing here either. )
9. Stop my internet addiction. ( FAILED. )
10. Finish my story books. - 2 books. ( 1 1/2 completed. )
Yeah.
This is sad.
Only 1/10 completed.
And that's only because I was forced to by my mother.
I could be reading/doing something useful right now.
I SHOULD be doing something useful right now.
But I'm not.
Why is that?
Because I'm a stupid procrastionator, that's why.
I keep telling myself :
" I'll do it on 31st of August. Merdeka. Public Holiday mar. "
Sad. Sad. Sad.
To the kids out there,
Don't be like me.
You'll end up a failure.
:(

--- JM ---