Tuesday 7 August 2007

Random Thoughts

im BORED.
desperately so. n i havent been bored for sooooooo long. two days, to be exact.
it's all lesley's fault.
she started the nice-eye thing.
well, okay, not completely her fault, i mean, it was always there in the back of my head (gosh, hes so cute!) but, yeah, well. i mean..
okay, it really has nothing to do with lesley.
it's just fun to blame other people.
so. i havent been bored, because its really really hard to be bored when ur very hardworkingly concentrating on missing a certain someone.
but then, now im bored of missing the certain someone. missing people is just so boring. (missing as in the verb, not the noun)



my life is sad.
it really really is.
i mean. its BORING.
thats because ive got the computer and nothing else.
none of the radios in my house work. because my cousin spoilt them. n then my dad's always too busy to take the radio to the shop. (he plays solitaire on his comp for hours, but he can't take the radio for repair!!!)
and then the tv. my mom sits in front of the tv every night, and watches either stupid indian movies, or even stupider indian dramas.
i mean, lets face it.
indian serials/dramas have only three storylines :

1) the daughter-in-law cries

2) the mother-in-law cries

3) they BOTH cry

wtf?! seriously.
and all this is sooooo BORING, that my mom sits in front of the tv and SLEEPS but she wont let me change the channel!!!!!
so yeah. its just basically me n my beloved computer. unless my brother is home. in which case, he'll play FIFA 2007 for hours on the computer. n then it will be just me n my books. blehh.
my family is so superbly dsyfunctional, i would actually miss not having them around.



so.
what is there to do on the computer? NOTHING.
i mean, there's friendster. but after some time, u get pretty fed up of writing people comments n being so unbelievably lifeless.
n then there's msn. the people i wan to talk to are normally very busy studying. i mean, that;s what people do with exams around the corner. and I sit and blog. totally makes sense. and the people who are not studying are so boring anyway, its a complete chore to talk to them. (*this doesnt include anyone from G4, btw*)



*its so fun to blog in colour!!*



k, random-ness. swt.
eek. i ran out of colours to choose from.
i also ran out of stuff to blog about.


hm.
i shall talk about PINKIE.
my absolutely beloved, absolutely adorable, absolutely UN-pink pinkie!!
well, pinkie's my 16+ year old teddy bear, bed mate (yes, i still sleep with my teddy bear. in a completely unperverted sense -.-"), confidante, best friend, and.. basically my everything.
it's so good to have someone who's always going to be there for you, no matter what. to have someone who will always be ready to wipe away your tears, someone who loves you even though you do the most impossibly stupid things, and someone who doesnt judge you.
i love my pinkie with all my heart and soul.
and you know how they say in hindi movies. "i will die without you.. " (the line the heroine says to the hero with this super dramatic face, at the most inappropriate point in the story, which signals the start of a superbly LONG song, where they run around skyscrapers. yes, skyscrapers. we're in the 21st century. no more trees.)
yeah, well. i would die without my pinkie. :)
honestly.



okay, i should officially stop trying to be philosophical and all touchy-feely.
im much better suited to being plain sarcastic.
its an indian thing. sarcasm.
we were all born sarcastic. its just how developed ur sarcasm becomes as you get older.
in my case, its OVERdeveloped. (try living in my family. its impossible to be unsarcastic, or to not have a sense of humour)
and that's another thing.
i really dont get people without a sense of humour.
i mean, theyre just plain SAD.
n wats saddest of all, is having to strike up conversation with people who have both NO sense of humour and NO sense of sarcasm.
my brain just shuts down, and refuses to operate. and i end up sounding like a total retard.
(well, retarde-er than i already sound, that is)



oh, and i really dont get depression.
(thats saying something, considering two of my frenz are permanently depressed)
beacuse, well, theres is normally only one thing that makes you depressed.
or maybe two.
doesnt matter. i mean, the point is that, depression mostly arises from the smallest of things.
and its so easy to just be depressed. its really really easy.
trust me. ive been depressed the WHOLE weekend.
and theres only one thing i have to say about it : depression is BORING.
its so much more FUN to be happy!!
i mean, theres so much more to life than to sit around being depressed. honestly.
there are so many everyday things that can make you laugh, which you won't notice if your depressed, though. and there are so many things that can just make you smile.
or you can just smile really happily for no reason.
and people who see that smile, will have this feel good thing, and then they'll smile, and then someone else will see them and then there's this whole chain reaction of feel good smiles.
and it creates a much better atmosphere.
and.. i duno. i just think depression is something u burden urself with.
and that if you really make an effort, you'll see that even the darkest of clouds have silver linings. and that there really wasn't a reason to be depressed in the first place. and after some time, you realise that being undepressed was actually alot easier than being depressed.



i think i shud stop now.
it took me almost an hour to write this thing. swt.



me likes blogging in colour!!
jakun-ness.



~vid~



p.s. i think this dog is seriously CUTE. looks like one of my teddy bears. cross my heart.