Wednesday 10 December 2008

Decisions, decisions.

*
*
*
TO WATCH.
OR NOT TO WATCH?


That ees ze question.
*
*
*
*
*
Ah.
Last episode of ISWAK2.
Should I watch or not ah?

I very hardworkingly watched the drama for a week.
Morning, noon and night.
Just so I could finish with it and get it out of my system.
Now its just ONE more episode.
ONE more only.
Another one and a half hours and I'm completely completely done with it.

But then kan, now I dont want to watch the last episode.
-__-

Because kan, if I watch it...
It will mean that its
really over, and I cannot watch it anymore!
*runs to bed, falls on it and cries heart out*

*
*
*
*
*
HOW LA LIKE THIS...
How can I LIVE without seeing that face everyday?
HOW can I live without staring at my computer screen and waiting for him to smile??

Eh I'm not joking k.
And I'm not trying to be dramatic.
I really very emo now.

*
*
*
Loading the ep on crunchyroll now.
Just in case I decide to watch it.
So at that time I no need to kelam kabut wait for it to load. Ahh.
*
*
*
*
*
*rubs eyes*
I should.
I shouldn't.
I should.
I shouldn't.
I should.
I shouldn't.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
*
*
*
*
*
I shall go listen to music first.
See la.
I so hardcore.
Not enough watch 3 episodes a day, must itchy hand go download the OST also.

Nyeh~
*
*
*
*
*
Should I or not ah?

~vid~