Tuesday 9 December 2008

Just Because

I don't need a reason to blog. :)

Sigh.
My heart hurts. :(

*
*
*
*
*


HAHA. Ok no it doesnt. :p
Saja trying to be dramatic.
Damn LOA hor?
[LOA = abbr. for Lack Of Attention]
Ahh well. :)

I think kan, I have fallen in love again.
Bluek. :p
You know something,
I think I just have too much love in me, that I just have to let it spill out and share it with the whole world. :)
I
can't survive, not loving anything or anyone. :):)

Last time rite, when I attended my aunt's class at nursery level, just to give my mum a couple of days off from baby-caring...
(I was one of the privileged kids who never went to kindergarten. :p)
...they told us that our hearts were roughly the size of our fist.
So, I, being the talkative specimen I was (even back then) went home and told my mum :
Me : Ma, the teacher said our hearts are this size *makes fist*
Mum : So small? If your heart is so small then how can you have enough love for everyone?
My answer :
Me : (solemnly) My heart is only this small, but I have
this *flings arms wide open* much of love inside. :)
My mother is very proud of that story. She tells it to everyone. -__-

See la. I was pro at crapping even at that age. I was about 3 I think.
Around the same time my brother used to threaten me with the tablespoon. :p
(go here for spoon story)


Ok story finish. :)

Another 4 episodes before I'm done with ISWAK2.
Sad. :(
But must watch. Argh.

Today has been bittersweet. :)

(I think you can tell by the amount of smileys I've used what kind of mood I'm in. Lol.)

~vid~