Thursday 25 December 2008

Just wanted to let it all out ~ Emo Post.

I am so damn irritated its not even funny.
I cannot take it already la.

vid says:
dahlah since start holidays ive been ffk-ing ppl
fiona says:
YEA
fiona says:
I KNOW

Okay, first off, to all the people I've been ffk-ing.
Sorry la, k.
I'm not doing it on purpose. Heaven knows, I want to go out.
It's just I'm really tied down with everything right now.

Y'all see la.
Starting of holidays already, I had to come JB.
The day I finished exams itself I had to leave. Then stay here for awhile.

Then when we came back, we didn't have a maid.
I don't need to elaborate on that la rite?
Wan come online oso I could only come after 11...definitely not in a situation where I can just drop everything and go out with friends.

Then when our maid came, there was some problem with her.
I couldn't just leave my mum and go right?
And around that time, my brother came home.
NEXT DAY itself my dad's cousins came (this one another big story la).
Next day, we sent our maid back.
Then lucky my auntie's maid was there for a while la. Cos must jaga these people rite?
Came all the way from India what.
Must show them around and all.
And my mother used to stay at home sometimes, because of her back n all, so I have to go out with them. Because got a lady there, so not nice ask her to go out with all the men.
-______-

Then, must come JB again.
And I know I promised everyone I'd try to squeeze them in this weekend...
because we're sposed to drop my dad's cousins off in Melaka on our way back to Subang tmr, so they can spend some time with other relatives.
So I thought the weekend would be relative-free.
BUT GET THIS LA.
They love us so much that they want to come back on Saturday.

WTF LAAAAAA.

And then my mum's cousins pulak came from India today.
Cos got some wedding dinner on Monday.
So by Sunday half the pattalam will converge on our house.
And duno when they going back.
Maybe Tuesday.
Earliest.

Then, still have to show the India people (both groups) KLCC la, Putrajaya la, duno wat wat all la summore.

THEN.
They going back on next Saturday, 3rd Jan.
I have to go back to vista on Sunday, 4th Jan.

THEN RITE.
(story havent finish)
Not enough these people come from India, suddenly their son got so excited hearing their stories of Malaysia...
...HE WANTS TO COME TOO.
IN JANUARY.
And then, this is the best part la.
My mom goes like "Oh, my son is going back on the 10th of January, ask your son to come before that!"

We don't have maid you know.
And we're going to have ten thousand people in the house.
-___-

So yeah.
Owed explanations.
I'm really sorry if I can't meet up with you people before y'all leave.
I'll try la ok, I really will try.

My holiday has been ruined.
I hardly got to spend time with my brother, unless you count time spent sitting in the car from one place to another.
AND everybody has seemed to have forgotten that I have to PACK because I'm MOVING to a new apartment next sem.
All that not important you know.

Aiya.
I duno la.
Damn fed up already.
Feel like crying but don't see the point in it.

Sorry la, make you all read emo, frustrated post all, just didn't know where else to let it out.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment