Sunday 14 December 2008

I be wanting cheese.


I be wanting mozzarella cheese sticks...


Nah...more mouth-watering picture :




I was sleeping this afternoon, in front of the tv...
...when I had this super weird dream.
About that Chef At Home guy (channel 703) making...mozzarella cheese sticks.
(Nah..this guy --->
Damn weird rite, suddenly dream about that.
O_O
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then...I decided to ask my mum la what she was watching on tv in the afternoon. I mean seriously, why would I suddenly dream of that Chef At Home fella?
Then rite...
My mum had been watching AFC when I was sleeping.
And she was watching Chef At Home.
And he was making mozzarella cheese sticks.
*smack head*

Apparently I was very much awake when I was asleep.
BUT MY EYES WERE CLOSED WTH.
AND YET I can even remember some details ok.
O_O

He had three blue bowls.
He put flour in one, eggs in one (he beat the eggs), and breadcrumbs in the other.
(I duno wat flour, and I duno how many eggs...I wasn't that awake)
Then you take a block of mozzarella cheese, and you slice it into finger-size pieces.
Then you dip it in the flour, then in the eggs, and then in the breadcrumbs, then...
(this is the important bit)
...you dip it in the eggs again, and the breadcrumbs again.
So you do the eggs and breadcrumbs twice.
Cos apparently you get a nice *icantrememberwhatwordheused* layer around the cheese.

Then you deep fry it.
And then....you eat it. LOL.

And to think I used to wonder why I have such weird dreams when I nap in the afternoon.

Ahh.

I think my mum finally got fed up edi.
Our maid kan... she can say one English word properly.
...
"NO"
And boy, does she say that with conviction. To EVERYTHING.
Everything also NO.
How not to go mad?
I think we sending her back to the agency tmr.

Seriously rite, I can do everything she does in half the time.
And I can prove it, I did the housework for two weeks before she came kan?
I mean really la, I wake up at 7am and my work gets done by 11.30am latest. Including cooking ok.
She ah...cooking not included, wake up at 6am, 12.30 oso work havent finish ok.
Wth la. Summore supposedly trained house-cleaner.
Backside.
Then everything she does she'll mess up, I must go redo.
Wash plates not clean, fold clothes never fold properly.
Like excuse me, people pay you 400++ a month not for you to do double work for me.
Might as well I do myself rite? Save money.
Gah!

Ok.
I shall stop being petty now.

By the wayz.
I be introducing y'all to Patch.
Remember the dog who used to study with me in the library before EOS?
Show y'all what he looks like. :)

I'z luvz youz Patchy-watchy.
You iz da beztest.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment