Friday 12 December 2008

Warning : Super Long Post.

My foot hurts.
Hah~
OK its bleeding la, it doesn't hurt. :p
Or it
was bleeding.
Then now stop edi.
Cos I stuck it under running water.
*pause*
Why on earth do I sound so incoherent?

Ok chup.
*takes deep breath*

*starts again*

My foot hurts.

:p

Ok I'm damn lame today I duno why.
Fast forward my foot story...the main point in this story kan, is that when I went to wash it, I left blood-stained fingerprints all over the bathroom switch.
Cos I forgot that there was blood on my hands.
I am so stupid some times its not even funny.
So then not enough must stop the bleeding, must go clean the switch oso.
Thank God for Dettol. nyeh~

So basically the point of my story was...ok I duno wat the point of the story was.
wth rite? Yea I knowwww...I'm so weird.

LOL.

Ahhhh...
*shakes head to clear fuzziness*

I remember last time when I used to fall down from playing football...
...I damn heroic ok, super pain oso I won't complain...
...
Unless got blood.
One small drop of blood.
"MA MY LEG PAIN I CANNOT STAND PAINNNNNNN" *cries*

keke.
Damn bluff one.
And now I is going to become a doctor.
Wthh. Life is full of ironies.
*
*
*
*
*
I swear to God my head is damn fuzzy today.
Withdrawal symptoms kot. First day never watch drama.
LOL.
Nyemine, later got October Road on Star World.
10 oclock. :D
*drums fingers*

October Road rocksssssssss. *insert keji cicak smiley here*
*
*
*
*
*
I went IKEA today.
MES LOVESSSSSSSS IKEAS. :)

I was thinking, before we went IKEA la, about how cool it would be to have a glass table...
clear glass wan, so that when you study, you can use a non-permanent marker and scribble notes all over the table!
Damn cool rite?!
100 points for guessing where I got
that idea from. :p
And then when I went to IKEA...THEY HAD TAT TABLE.
THAT EXACT TABLE.
Ahhhhhhh.
*falls to knees and weeps tears of joy*Its super pweettyyy...apparently its got "love" written in every language on the glass.
awww...
(but not noticeable in the picture la, cos the angle damn sot)
(I
bet they bought it from IKEA. hmph)

Ok la, but I don't want that exact one.
Already got words written then how I want to scribble kan?
So I want clear glass. :)
But my mummy said not practical.

WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE THINGS IN LIFE NOT PRACTICAL!?
WHO decided life had to be all about practicality huh?!
Huh huh?!
*rolls up sleeve and acts samseng*
*
*
*
*
*
*rubs eyes*
Another 45 minutes omg.
*
*
*
*
*
I got no mood to study.
Gila IMU people holiday oso everyone studying CVS all edi.
HOLIDAY LAAAAAAAA.
Sigh.
Leceh la wan go thru my notes all again.
Ive got tons on handwritten notes from studying for EOS...theyre too pretty to read...
*cheh wah perasan*
...and its SUCH a waste of paper to redo them.
*looks at fingernails in bimbotic manner*
*
*
*
*
*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT NO MORE DRAMA TO WATCHHHHHHHH.
Actually got la.
New one.
But that one baru one episode on crunchyroll.

Nvm.
Another 6 more days.
Then my brother COMING HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Then I no need drama edi.
nyek nyek~
Aku sangat sangat rindu akan abang aku.

I bet he buys chocolate. :)
Whee~
I bet he buys this one :


He always does.
Its my favouritest. :):)
*
*
*
*
*
Afiq just said that the PBL groupings for next sem are pretty much the same.
If its true...me is very happy. :)
Me loooves me pbl group.
whee~

And Jun Beng got into IMU...for PMS I think.
He didn't say I couldn't announce it, so I'm announcing it. :p
But since hes Jun Beng, hes not sure if hes going to accept it yet.
-_______-
*
*
*
*
*
I must become 43 kg.
Hah.
In my dreams.
*
*
*
*
*
Half n hour more.

I ran out of things to blog already la.
You all slowly slowly read la yea? :p

I is in a very abnormal state of mind.
Ah well~

~vid~