Tuesday 23 December 2008

Today?!

I forgot to on my alarm last night.
So...I woke up at 10 this morning.
O_O
Now my nose is a mess, and I have a horrible headache. Sleep too much wth.

*Streee-eee-eee-eetch*

Sometime last week la,
my mum was saying we going to JB on Tuesday (Note : TODAY is Tuesday).
But then she didn't say anything more about it la.

Then over the past few days,
I somehow got it fixed in my brain that we couldn't possibly be going on Tuesday,
cos my aunt gets back from Miri on Tuesday...
...and my dad gets back from Lumut on Tuesday.
I mean they can't just transit in the house for half n hour then pack up n go JB rite?

So I very hardworkingly assumed (by myself) that the plan had been changed,
and that we were only going on Wednesday.

(I tell you my brain is messed up)

Then kan I woke up late today, so everybody went out already.
So I was home alone la, stoning at the comp as usual...then suddenly my mum calls.

Mum : Eh please go pack your clothes ah...we going JB later.
Me : *stone for 5 seconds* What...we...today!?
Mum : Yes. Faster go pack.
Me : TODAY!?

This is why we should never assume.

*
*
*
*
*
Oh, and by the way, I hate packing.


Wouldn't it be nice if I had some sort of magic suitcase thingamajiggy...
Like kan, you know in Harry Potter rite,
the Weasley's are forever expanding their house and their car...
Some Expanding Spell rite, they have?
I want that.
So I could expand my suitcase.
And dump my whole room in it.
Of course that would leave a big hole in my house la.
Might as well pack the whole house rite?
hmm.

Or or or...have you guys read the Flyaway Cottage?
Super old book, by Enid Blyton...I had it as a kid. The one where the whole house just uproots and flies.
Kan best?
Then no need waste petrol oso.
Ahh. :)

Life is alot more fun when you can imagine.

My fingers are freezing.
Argh.
ok bye. :)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment