Wednesday 24 December 2008

Update! :) (well, sort of)

This is going to be a newsy post.
Can't promise pictures...it might be just words after words.
See la my mood as I go along. :)

Went to sleep at 2 this morning, partly because I only came online at 12, and the other part because I lost track of time after I got online.
I don't quite understand it, you know.
I don't do much online.
There's hardly anyone on msn (that I actually talk to) around that time.
I have no one to stalk.
My facebook is as dead as my friendster.
And my emails consist of comic subscriptions.
ZITS!


*
*
*
*
*
Yes, my life is very sad.
Pretty soon I'm going to move into a little crooked house on a little crooked lane and keep ninety crooked cats.
nyeh~

Btw, I think this picture is soooooo adorable I cannot tahan.


Maybe ninety cats wouldn't be too bad. :p
(uncrooked la of cos)

BUT,
I want a dog!
I want a Welsh Corgi!
I've mentioned this before...in some super long post with the pictures of the dog.
And I still want that breed.
Cos its small, with big pointy ears, and its terribly adorable.




Anybody feeling generous enough to buy me pets?
Actually, hamster oso can la, for now.

(tats a hamster rite??)

Until I'm rich enough to go buy my Welsh Corgi doggie on my own. :)
...and find someone to help me look after it of course.
*coughcoughhinthint*
keke.

Felt sorry for y'all la.
I saw the look on your faces when y'all read :
Can't promise pictures...it might be just words after words.
HAHA.
So since I'm nice, I decided to chuck a couple of pictures in.
whee~

Btw, Kington, if you're reading this, my psychic sense is back. :p

Mmmm.
I can't quite remember what I started this post for, but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with cats and dogs...and hamsters.

OH YA.
I REMEMBER.

*drumroll*
*
*
*
*
*
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! :)


Haha.
See la. What did I want to write, and what did I end up writing.

But yeah, anyway,
to all my kawan-kawan...I seriously don't remember which of you are Christian, and which aren't,
so if I accidentally leave you out on my sms-for-xmas list,
please consider yourself "Merry-Christmas-ed" by me ok??
Cos I very blur wan.
Y'all know that rite?

Anyway, again la...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


I sayangs everybody ok?
ok. :)

~vid~

p.s. I msg everybody in the morning la yea, my phone charging now. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment