Monday 22 December 2008

Run

My holidays have been about running away from all my problems.
Its so safe at home.
No matter what, everything can just be pushed out. Nothing can enter the safe sanctuary I have here.

Realizing that I have just 14 days left...
...wake up call, man.

Another 14 days and I have to go back to that...that...that @(*$# IMU.
And settle all my pending monetary problems.
And go face all the people I've been avoiding for the past one month plus.

Tension siot.

Soooo....I went running. :)
It's been ages since I've worked out at all, I think I stopped before exams.
And honestly...
I missed it.
O_O


I know, I know...I'm shocked at myself too.

It's just...I don't know why.
I was pretty tensed up today, and I just felt like breaking some sweat.
Like sweating all my problems away.


Or maybe I just needed that dose of happy endorphins. :):)
The runner's high.
Damn, I missed that.

So I iz happy now. :)
Very relaxed.

My muscles are going to ache like nobody's business tmr.
And for some reason...that makes me happier.
I think I is still euphorically high. :p


nyeh~

~vid~

~I love the way I can always pick you out first from a group photo. :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment