Sunday 21 December 2008

Do Not Touch

I don't like touchy people.

Correction : I don't like touchy guys.

I mean, I don't mind if you're one of the boys
I grew up with, or if you're one of my best friends,
but if I don't know you,
then don't get all touchy with me.
Don't put your arms on my shoulders, don't hold my hands, don't touch my hair.
Just...GET AWAY!
If my hair needs pushing back from my face, I can do it MYSELF thank you very much.

I don't care if our forefathers were f*cking twins...I still don't know you, so DON'T force yourself into my personal space.
I hate people who do that.
And if I don't like you, I'll show it.
I don't care if you're my supposed-to-be-cousin or uncle or whatever.
If I don't like you I won't be nice to you. I'm frank that way.

I know this will make me sound bloody arrogant, but I don't care.
I'm off limits.

DON'T. TOUCH. ME.

~
vid~

2 comments:

  1. who is being touchy with u?? *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got la.
    Makhluk2 yang teramat sangat deprived. Tell you later lol.

    ReplyDelete