Friday 19 December 2008

Very interrupted post.

Sigh. (LOL. Starting post edi got sigh. :p)

This Nuffnang thing ah...in 11 days, I have made 75 cents. :(
Damn sad case la.
I is broke.
I.
NEED.
money.
Whoever is reading this please click more on the ads tq. :)

And omg la.
Fahrenheit is coming to Msia end of March.

(not like I listen to their songs also. got ulterior motive wan. :p)
Sedih aku.
No gang to go watch.
YA LA.
Everyone wan go Australia and leave me here alone rite??
-__________-
Dowan fren you all edi.
Hmph.

...
I keep getting interrupted while typing this post.
Argh.
Continue after dinner la..nyek~

OMG LA.
The fella at the back got new tv I think.
Volume soooooo bloody high.
My windows were closed ok, and the curtains were down, and still I could hear sound.
At first I thought the music player on my phone was on.
Crazy.
On TV until so loud.

And my brother lost his FIFA CD.
Problem is, we both have this habit of randomly stuffing CDs into random covers.
So most of the time, you won't find the FIFA CD in the FIFA cover.
Spent 45 minutes going through each and every cover wtf.
And guess where we finally found it?
In the Nokia XpressMusic Software Installation CD cover.
-_____-
Should start putting the CDs away in their proper covers sigh.

Aiya. Cannot think anymore.
So for now...byebye dun miss me.
:D

xoxo

~vid~

2 comments: