Saturday 13 December 2008

Frustrated

There's alot of construction going on in my housing area, hence the presence of male Indonesian workers in the near vicinity.
Which of course is problematic for people who employ female Indon maids.
Like us.

So when my maid finished her contract, my mum decided that this time she would employ a Cambodian maid.

Good job, Ma.
You picked someone who completely doesn't understand English, comes from a place so remote that they've never even heard of coffee.
AND, since you don't understand the Cambodian language...
Where does that leave us?

Major communication breakdown!
*gasp*

Don't tell me you weren't expecting it.

So...mother dearest, when she doesn't understand what you tell her to do, and when she goes and makes double work for all of us...
...DON'T YELL AT ME.
I didn't ask you to go employ Cambodian maid.
She drives you crazy, go yell at the wall or something la, not at me.
Walls don't have feelings.
I do.

And I am sick, SICK of being the bloody scapegoat.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment