Tuesday 1 December 2009

5.19 p.m.

It was 5.19 a minute ago.
Now, it's no longer 5.19.
But 5.21.
WTH, where did 5.20 go??
Ooh, now comes 5.22.
But I am still wondering where is 5.20.
I see my cats chasing each other.
Forgive them, they are just bored.
5.23 is here now.
Hmm...What shall I write for this minute?
oh damn, now it's already 5.24.
As you can see, I am counting the time minute by minute.
For FUN and to utilize my time,
instead of being wasted.
OK, there's a slight change with the digits.
It's currently 5.25.
Does this show how bored am I?
If u want a description of the boredom that strikes me.
I see 5.26 now.
Bagus~
I waiting for 5.27 to come..
OOOO, it's already 5.27...
One thing good about time,
it is always moving forward and never go backwards,
that's why I can count from min to min till dawn...
or till the end of my life.
Eh,I used up my 5.28 to type these few phrases.
Therefore, it's 5.29 now.
The time-counter,
YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment