Monday 14 December 2009

Snowman



Cos all of the stars have faded away

Just try not to worry, you'll see them someday
Just take what you need, and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

I
never get sick of this song. :)



My ear hurts.
Should have applied spirit to it after spending 3/4 of the day in Sunway Lagoon yesterday.
3/4 of that was spent in the water.

I dont know what 3/4 of 3/4 is. My brain refuses to function. o_O
I never thought the day would come when I couldn't figure out a math problem.



Blogger should
so have emoticons man.



Behavioural Science is
still stupid.
I doubt, despite my absolute prowess in writing nonsense, that I can come up with 2500 words of absolute bullshit.
1000 words can la.
But 2500?? I do believe that is beyond my capability.



My posts lately have been very syok sendiri.
*insert keji cicak smiley here*



I very lazy to upload pictures today. :(


And I'm equally lazy to start my report.


I'm growing fatter than ever.
One of these days I'm going to resemble a snowman. :(
Not in terms of colour.
In terms of the roundness la kay. :p






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment