Friday 18 December 2009

And now the holidays finally start.



Hello evvybody! :D



'Tis been an unbelievably tiring couple of days.
We did like a million takes for the BS video, and on Wednesday, when we had to re-shoot the whole thing, I was totally off mood edi.
Not that I made a good BS-fied doctor the day before either. LOL. But I think the dialogues on the first day were alot better.
And it was easier to be spontaneous, because we'd been doing the scene almost all morning, and by afternoon it just came naturally.
On Wed it just went back to being stilted.
Altho I have to say Loshana is an excellent actress. lol.



My BS report sounds like a kindergarten essay.
I wrote the Introduction like ten times over Tuesday and Wednesday, and deleted it each time, because it sounded rubbishy.
I finally ended up doing 90% of the report on Thursday morning itself.
and EXCEEDED the word count.
How I wrote over 2500 words in a limited time period for BS...is something I will never be able to figure out.



I took my piercings out on Wednesday, cos I figured it might be unprofessional for a GP to have multiple piercings (for the video lah) then I forgot to put them back in til last night
...BUT THEY CLOSED.
THEY FREAKING CLOSED.
So now I'm back with my original 3 piercings.
eeee.
I have just no luck with piercings la I tell you.
I wan go pierce again.
Tak puas hati.
pfft.



Results were out yesterday.
Didn't do toooo badly I guess, but dammit I was expecting a B.
Not a B-.
:(
Study for 3 days and then expect B LOL. Unreasonable much?
Yeah. well.
I don't get why everyone was so worried about passing or failing tho. Wasn't this one of the easier Summatives we've had?

Meh.



Oh. AND. THE PLAY ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WAS AWESOME.
Good job y'all!! :D



I'm still sleepy.
Sleep-deprived over the stupid BS report.
Meh.
G'nite y'all.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment