Saturday 19 December 2009

Rock On!


Rawr.

I scolded someone on msn recently for not knowing how to say hi properly.
...
I've just realised that I'm not good at saying hi very properly either.
"Hi" just seems so...formal.
o.o



Watched Rock On!! yesterday.
I LOVED IT :D




Saw it being advertised last year... I do believe they were playing it in Pyramid around the same time I so very hardworkingly went to watch Kismet Konnection.
(remember all the mishaps that occurred before we finally got to watch the movie??...I'm sure you dont remember, so I'm linking the post so that y'all can read it again - here)
Yes I'm extremely syok sendiri.
And decidedly unashamed about it too :D

Right.
Back to Rock On (cos I love reviewing movies unprofessionally from a very biased point of view :p)
IF I had known that Farhan Akhtar was acting in it, I would have watched it soooo much earlier la kay! Cos hes smexy :D
But married.
Its like some universal law. All sexy men are either married...or gay.
Another example being Neil Patrick Harris.

I tend to ramble alot :D

Okay now I really will talk about the movie.
Its a simple story la. No glamour (me like stories like that :D)
About this 4 people who were in a rock band when they were in their 20s, and then they split up, and then ten years later they meet up again...and have to solve all their issues and all that.
The way they took the movie was really nice. Alot of flashbacks..kind of keeps the suspense factor there.
If y'all wan proper synopsis then go read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_On!!

The music was awesome :D:D:D
Like duh. Movie about music, sure soundtrack nice rite? :p
Farhan Akhtar sang 90% of the songs I think. *faints* I didn't know he could sing.
I think apart from Arjun Rampal everyone else in the movie were either new actors or drama/serial actors.
They were excellent in their roles though. :D

I think you can see that I'm decidedly in love with the movie :D




I damn jeles of this guy. :(
He damn pro.
Summore he can play one of my all-time favourite songs BY EAR.
Its like freaking impossible to get sheet music for this la. I emo d.
LOL.

Mimpi Yang Sempurna (piano cover) - Ray Mak




Okeh.
I wan go play piano now :D
Might as well attempt to do something productive with whatever little talent I have.
*sticks out tongue at everybody*


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment