Wednesday 30 December 2009

Autopilot

I've got this song stuck in my head.

Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift.

ITS ANNOYING.
I mean its a nice song, but its not one that you would like to have playing over and over and over again in your head. Especially the chorus where they sing the 'tru-u-ue' in a higher pitch.
AND its making me emofied.

Pfft.




I feel like something is slipping away from me.
And that it'll be gone by the time I realise what it is.

Its quite difficult to explain really. Its just a panicky feeling, like something is ending and I won't be quick enough to prevent it from flowing right through my fingers.
Its a weird feeling that makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Ever feel like that?




Stupid emo Taylor Swift song.
-__-



I'm on autopilot, so forgive me if my posts lack hyperness.
Or any real emotion.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment