Wednesday 9 December 2009

I needs a new laptop. :'(

Ahhh. So I opened this page at like 8.30 to write (and its now 12.01) but then I dunno.
Had no inspiration whatsoever.

Apologies for my angst-ridden posts below.
Was pissed off at a couple of people and all my true colours were exposed to the world.
I guess I really am a bitch at heart. I just pretend to be nice to everybody. Part of my plans for world domination.
muahaha.
Yeaaaaaaaah. I duno what I'm talking about either.
Oh and and if you terasa about any of the posts below, YOU DO NOT GET TO HATE ME cos I refuse to be hated for something that I implied.
Hmm. That didn't come out correctly.
But I duno how to fix it. o.o

Anyway.
There's a weird sound in my house. And I'm all alone downstairs. And its so very quiet.
And theres a weird sound.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
*runs away and hides under a blanket*

hehe.

So I need a new laptop.
*cries*
Because mine died for real. And it refuses to be resurrected (no blasphemy intended)
And and and
*wails*
I need to buy a new laptop.
I DONT WANT TO. I WANT MY OLD ONE TO BE FIXED. I SAYANG MY BENQ.
*CRIES*
D'you think it would be very stupid of me to go buy the exact same model as my old dead one?
:D
I super sayang it. Its black and silver, its cool and its got an aluminium casing. HAH.
(Im assuming thats very cool, so humor me kay?)

The last time I wanted to buy a laptop...I went to the shop and told the guy I wanted something
a) black
b) shiny
c) fast
d) good graphics
e) lotsa memory space (for the ten thousand songs/pics I dwld in a day)
f) awesome
:D
Will probably end up telling him the same thing tmr. :p

My dad wants me to get the Acer Aspire 4-smthsmthsmth.
I am prejudiced against Acer.
For no specific reason. }}}


On another note...I managed to find the sheet music for Across the Stars!
My mission in life is half-complete!!
(the other half will be complete when I can play the song perfectly. :D)

You do not get to think my mission in life is lame.

Rawr!
I hate BS. Its rubbish. Punishment and rewards...like seriously, do we look FIVE to you!?


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment