Thursday 24 December 2009

Favourited! :D


Someone favourited my story on Fictionpress! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Granted it only got 19 reads and 1 miserable review,
BUT IT GOT FAVOURITED. :D

That is super freaking cool. For like a 300-word story. :D
heh.


Ahem.
The reviewing on fictionpress is alot like comments on blogs.
Alot of people read what you have to write, but very few people bother to comment.
...
HUGE hint right there y'all. ;)


Anywayssss. If y'all wan read the story la yeah.
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2755637/1/

I make no claims.
Just because someone favourited it does NOT mean I'm saying its the most awesome story on the planet.
It just means there are people who love me :D

Constructive criticism very much welcome.
"Wah your story very lame wor" does admittedly count as criticism, but is in no way constructive. So either say something I can use to improve my writing, or don't say anything at all.
:D

A/N (hehe) : Ze story was based on a dream I had. I don't generally write love stories. I don't generally write stories, period. :p


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment