Tuesday 1 December 2009

Ze Alleviation of Boredom




Hi.


I'm blogging because I'm soooo desperately bored that my brain has ceased all form of creative thinking so now I cant even think of something creative to do that may alleviate my boredom.



I tend to write/talk/type in long-winded sentences when I am bored.
It takes up more time that way. :D
When Yan Qi reads this she's going to say I sound like Sufyan.
You gotta agree.
That man can expand into ten paragraphs what can be summarised in one sentence.

And mentioning Yan Qi,
the two posts below *poke poke* are hers. :D
Theres a small YQ at the botton of each post.
Go open your eyes big big and look for it.

This, for the record, is the FIRST time EVER that she is posting on this blog.
Eventhough she has been co-author (
technically) for the past ermm..2 years.
no.
2 and a 1/2 years.
*furrows eyebrows in concentration*




Anywayyyyy...lets all give her a big warm welcome with wide open arms :D



I used entirely too many cliches in that sentence.
...I think.
Are they considered cliches?
Or is there some other big bombastic word used to describe them?
...
I am losing my current thought process.
Yep...5..4..3..2..thought process ended.




Don't ask.
I dont know what I'm rambling on about either.



I duno if I've put this pic up before...I'll put it up again anyway.



Cos its
tres kee-yewt.
:D
I like foxes.
Foxes are cute.
And easier to hug than wolves.



I want to write.
I had like a million ideas/plots/scenes in my head while studying for Summatives.
Some I used to scribble down, some I shoved into a deep dark recess of my mind, only to be brought out into the light and the dust shaken of them after Summatives.
(can you see I'm being all dramatic-ish-fied)
;)
Now that I dont have anything to study for..and I'm soooooo incredibly free...I am too lazy to write.
Yes I deserve to be smacked.



I'd rather have exams.
Exams give me a sense of purpose in life.

Shoot me now.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment