Friday 25 December 2009

Christmassy! :D


Helloooo darlings! :D

I'm on cloud nine right now, so excuse me if I sound deliriously happy in this post :D
I'm being redundant.
On purpose :D:D



First off, Merry Christmas!!





I do believe this is the first year ever that I've been infected with the joyousness of Christmas.
Don't ask me why, I just feel so Christmassy *hugs self*
Its just...all's right with the world :)





Probably has something to do with the ridiculous number of movies I've watched today :
1. The Hallmark movie where this boy gets a toy company to send his mother on dates so she can find a husband for Christmas. Didn't catch the name of the movie.
2. Boyfriend for Christmas (Hallmark) - which I've watched once before, but which I loved enough to watch again. :)
3. Christmas Caper (Star Movies)
4. Rumplestilskin (Cinemax?) - weird movie, but the hero very comical lol.
5. Holiday In Handcuffs -
this movie I've watched at least 4 times, but I can't help it! Its the one movie I watch every Christmas (and whenever else they play it). Totally one of my fav Christmas movies :D







Oh. AND I made apple crumble yesterday!
First time baking completely on my own. :D:D
I feel accomplished.
Hee.
Like you know how in Pride & Prejudice Mr Bingley's sister goes on about how women must be accomplished?
Well, (allow me to repeat myself) I feel
accomplished.

Normally every holidays us cousins gather in a kitchen and bake together. This is how it normally works kay...
My eldest cousin measures everything out and puts everything together
My second cousin mixes everything
My brother entertains us with random stories
and
I get the very important job of sitting on the kitchen cabinets and licking all the bowls and spoons clean after we've used them.
I know that sounds disgusting, but its actually a really rewarding job ;)







I'm getting long-winded here.



Fictionpress rocks :)
I love how people write really constructive stuff in reviews. It really is motivating that people take the time and effort to tell you how they liked what you wrote and offer advice that can help you improve.
Someone added me to their author alerts.
*faints*
If I die today, I'd die a happy person :D

EH.
TOUCHWOOD!

heh :p



Maybe it really is the Christmas magic thats in the air today. :D


Again, Merry Christmas babes :D
...and in six days I'll wish y'all a Happy New Year.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment