Saturday 5 December 2009

LIFE=BOREDOM

I just did a note on facebook, thx for tagging by vidya. It was some female survey thing, to look for the definition of "a perfect guy". Of course, every girl's definition of perfect varies. You must be wondering what kind of guy is perfect to me?? Syok sendiri betul...as if you people are very interested in knowing what kind of guys I suka...Before I navigate away from my main topic, actually I don't have one, I just realized. I have a miserably bored life...Ouch, I just terpress my big patch of bruise on my thigh....sakit sial..Is my life not miserable enough??Few weeks ago, I had another bigger patch of blueblack on the upper outer quadrant on my right thigh...Baru subside sahaja, got another new one...like self-generative. Dunno what I did wrong. As you can see above, I am applying the breast clinical anatomy knowledge on my thigh..And I dunno why. Probably, I am missing the Clinical Skills Learning session....That day, I received an email from a friend. It gave a very good example. When you havn't gotten your driving license, you yearn to drive everyday. But when you have gotten your P license, you felt bored of driving. Instead, you want someone to drive you around. Lesson learnt: You tend to forget happiness when you are living in it. When you lost it, you admire the time you had it. Waa,I sound like one philosopher, hor?? I love myself when I said that phrase..I felt great. I felt like a pope. Ok, enough of syok sendiriness..My conclusion is learning about clinical skills can be a type of happiness, but I did not appreciate it. Therefore, I am unhappy now~I dun understand the link but I like to confuse myself...And you,you and you.

Does this make sense to you???
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment