Friday 11 December 2009

Deer in Headlights


Hiya. :D

I'm bored.
And I'm still all grumpy. I've been grumpy and in bitch-mode for the past 3 days.
:o
Shocker.
Ah well.


I be falling in love with my new laptop...slowly.
I'm not madly in love with it yet, but its growing on me.
Not used to the keyboard yet.
Not used to Windows 7 AT ALL. I've never used Vista, so the sudden jump from XP to 7 makes me feel like a deer in headlights.


Well not
exactlyyyyy DIH, but the picture was funny! Just had to use the expression ;)



Windows 7 is fast though, I'll give it that.
The Shahid-lookalike told me that the response times for 7, xp and vista were 36sec, 41sec and 47sec respectively.
Like Suh Ming says, either he's like really into computers or he's really good at bullshitting.


My internet is PMS-ing.


Oh and please click the ads for me ---->
I'll repay the favour ;)


And. yeah. thats it.
Life is sad.


P.S. All you people who borrowed the Behaviour Modification book from the library...if you're done with it pls return it k thx. There are only 5 books and 50-smth of us, all of whom have to do the exact same assignment. Would really appreciate y'all being considerate and all, y'know.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment