Wednesday 9 December 2009

Leave me alone

Someone's cursing me now....I dunno who is it but FU*K you~I am in agony now...My stomachache menjadi-jadi since just now....

I dunno what to blog about, I just blog for the sake of blogging...M chatting wif my co-bloggers now...

Selectives is killing me~I mau mati sudah..........I just go there and sit, now I think the zoo animals are better than me, at least people pay to go watch them stoning in the zoo, I pay to stone in my uni...Do not question me what kind of comparison is this coz I freaking bengang now due to idiopathic reason.

Aiya...my shoulder pain. The reason should be I played MAPLE...thou only few hours...Stupid budak-budak singapore, dmg so low dun pt me la~GG...But I dunno who else to pt pun...Limited choices...I tertrade wrong wand with my maple coins, WTF~Now I have two WIZARD WANDS.I publishing on this blog so that whoever that wants wizard wand find me in maple world...username: sakaiqueen. And yer, today din level up, I tak puas, blame it on all the level 30 ppl...Another thing in maple, owes got kids ask" u 12 years old?" "u 11 years old?" "u 13years old?" I will say "I 11 years old." Maybe they pretend like me as well..

OK,I wanna go sleep with my stomachache now...@ # % ^& *%$#^#celaka~

The one being cursed,

-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment