Wednesday 9 December 2009

Looking for laptop?


I'm in love again! :D



I got my new laptop today :D

Despite widely announced previous prejudices (hee I like using bombastic words), I ended up with the Acer Aspire 4736 G.




AT/IN EVERY FREAKING SHOP I ENTERED the salesperson goes like
Looking for laptop??
Acer Aspire..latest model! Just came out in December! Guarantee no problem one, see I oso using the same model!
They can all freaking go advertise for Acer la okay.
-__-
So I was like damn reluctant to buy...so I walked in an out of almost all the shops without having decided on anything...was actually thinking of Lenovo, but everyone kept discouraging me. :(
Dunno Acer bribed them or wat. -_-
So anyway, I finally ended up at this one shop with this superrrrr cute guy (I SWEAR to God he looks like Shahid) and and and the first thing he said to me??

Looking for laptop? The best I can recommend you is Acer Aspire. Latest model! :D

*headdesk*


But I finally ended up buying the Acer Aspire.
Cos no one seemed willing to sell me anything else.
*grumble grumble*



I'm pretty sure I had something else to say.
Erh.
...


O YA.
I PIERCED MY EAR.
...again.
Right ear. 3 studs. :D
I lazy take picture now, cos its like 11.55 and everything, so shall take picture tmr and post kay?
(if I remember, and if I'm not lazy :D)


Okay my laptop gonna die now. o.o
And I dunno where the adapter is.
*runs around trying to look for adapter*

Ciao!

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment