Friday 17 February 2012

Another random post


How can I be so sleepy when it's only 12.05am?
:O

Put my iTunes on shuffle earlier because I've been listening to entirely too many Ali Zafar songs,
and as a result,
this post is being written to the absolute epic melody that is the Imperial March.
(a.k.a Darth Vader's super cool theme music in Star Wars)




Earlier tonight,
my mother asked me if I wanted to follow the sister-in-law on her trip to Hong Kong.
Only I'd be going for a just a couple of days (if I wanted to), and she'd stay on for whatever it is her job required her to go to Hong Kong for.

At first I was like huh. seriously?

And then, being me and all, I was all OKAY LETS GO.


And thennn,
my mother decides to explain that the whole idea wasn't really plausible anyway (wtf man wtf)
because she was only leaving on Sunday night to HK,
and she would spend the weekdays working,
and she'd only be free next weekend, and it wouldn't be possible for me to go that weekend because I had to return to Seremban the Monday after.

Then why, mother, WHY would you ask me if I wanted to go!?

Its the equivalent of dangling candy in front of a baby, and when he reaches out for it, you snatch it away and snicker evilly in a corner.
-_-

Still peeved.





Today's yoga lesson was a bit better than before.
The instructor decides to tell us, halfway through the lesson, that "these back exercises are going to make your shoulders sore tomorrow and day after tomorrow"

wow.
Could've told me that when I went on Tuesday.
I thought my body was throwing in the towel or something yesterday.
On the bright side, at least now I know I should anticipate feeling like a sore, sorry wreck tomorrow also.

This lady honestly keeps finding new ways to scare me each lesson.
Today she was all "I think your lower back has started degenerating, that's why you find doing these poses so difficult"

:O

:O

:O


SHE COULD HAVE JUST CALLED ME LAZY OR SOMETHING.

DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THAT WORD IS?
DEGENERATING?
DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT IS TO HAVE SOMEONE TELL YOU THEY THINK YOUR SPINE IS DEGENERATING??

ARGH.

I'M NOT EVEN 22 YET FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.

I swear I'm going to make my kids do yoga while they're still in school.
:|

Part of me is wondering if wearing heels could be the leading factor causing my 'weak' back,
but.
sigh.
its not like I'm going to stop wearing heels even if it is.





On another note, my veena finger pick functions excellently well as a makeshift guitar pick.
And my brother has given his permission (not that I needed it) for me to use his guitar whenever.

And my sister-in-law has agreed to go for yoga lessons with Dr Suresh (yay!),
so that's another thing I'm happy about.




My iTunes has currently switched to In Dreams from LOTR.
sigh.
Some movies just have the most wonderful soundtracks. :)

Tempted to download all the LOTR movies again so I can watch them during semester.




Rawrrrr another 1.5 hours before the match against Ajax!
Should I sleep first?
...but what if I don't wake up in time?
Decisions, decisions.





Enrique Iglesias is a sexy beast.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. lol sounds all very much like holidays :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just wasting my days away... lol. Not so sure that's a bad thing really :p

    ReplyDelete