Wednesday 15 February 2012

...well.


Thank you, internet, for making my wishes come true on the same days that I make them.


Presenting...

The punjabi track from London Paris New York :
(this morning I mentioned I couldn't wait to see the video of this song...scroll down, you'll see it)




Actually a bit surprised, to be honest,
I mean it's very bhangra-ish..
I thought it would be like a wedding setting or something...definitely not in a random London bar.
hm.

And the more promos I watch,
the more I'm beginning to think that Ali has a total of 3 outfits for the entire movie.





Also, on a different note altogether,
my body has been aching the whole day.
Even my butt fgs.
-__-
The temple is evidently still protesting about the grueling yoga lesson yesterday.



Roar!


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh you is evilll. I'm working on getting my body to not fail on me during the classes! :p

    ReplyDelete