Tuesday 28 February 2012

First Day


First day back was not too bad.
Actually clerked two patients today (not properly, but hey, it's the first day ok).

Came back home, took a nap,
woke up ready to face the world head on,
and so I wrote down a list of things I wanted to get done tonight.




Things I was supposed to do tonight :

1. Print out a monthly calendar
2. Start on my selectives report
3. Glance through Browse's on varicose veins
4. Glance through the notes that I took while clerking patients this afternoon, and arrange it a bit in case I need to present
5. Read up on wound dressing for tomorrow




Things I actually did tonight :

1. Watch 6 episodes of Friends.


















~vid~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the series are dangerous, I can totally understand. Poor you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes they are! I can't stop watching; I don't why on earth I started watching it now omg. Baaaaad decision! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day friend We follow you, follow us back lets make it happen follow each other see my site in WP look for your self at my side bar.more power to your blog .

    ReplyDelete