Wednesday 8 February 2012

Back home.


HELLO I AM HOME!
:D

Well, technically we came home today morning at 1am, but. yeah.

The last week or so in India was alot better than the earlier few days to be honest.
Despite my initial misgivings, being with my mum's relations was really nice.
:)
I'm glad we didn't stay in a hotel instead.

I think it's mostly because my malayalam has improved alot, so communicating with them is much much easier than it used to be.


I still don't like my immediate family very much.




I miss Indian tv.


Was watching Teja Bhai and Family earlier,
and I squealed at the last part when I saw Rajeev Pillai on my screen.
I don't know why I squealed.
o.O
I think it was the excitement of recognizing him.


Sometimes when I see all these insanely talented actors/sports celebrities,
I get really sad because I feel super unaccomplished.
But then I remind myself that in a year or so (touchwood) I'll be a doctor,
and then I feel much better.

And then people like Rajeev Pillai come along...actor, model, cricketer AND dentist.
-____-
And I feel unaccomplished all over again.





Current favourite song :





No matter how chubby Chackochen (the guy in the video...his real name is Kunchacko Boban btw) gets, I'll always love him. :3
Bit upsetting that he had a negative character in this movie though.
:(



Incohesive post.
I keep jumping from one thing to another, but my mind really can't stay on just one thing right now.

I'll blog properly one of these days when I get enough time to sit down and collect my thoughts properly before writing.
Nightnight!


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :-)
    Working on a mail for you. But gotta go to bed now. *yawn* Gnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I haven't been checking my email since forever omg. I haven't even replied your last one yet! I'll go do it now!
    :o

    ReplyDelete