Wednesday 15 February 2012

Voh Dekhnay Mein




So this probably explains why I like Valentine's Day then :D


(yes I am one of those people who follow zodiac accounts on every social networking site. I like zodiac-y stuff ok)



My sorethroat has apparently been cured for good *touchwood* because I'm finally able to sing along to my favourite songs without my voice breaking in between.
As such,
a good part of my morning has been dedicated to singing along with this!


Voh Dekhnay Mein - London Paris New York







And as if the song by itself wasn't cute enough,
someone made this absolutely adorable video to go along with it :



Totally made my day. :)




Happy Day-After-Valentine's-Day everybody! :)




~vid~



p.s. The more I listen to the Punjabi track from LPNY, the more it amuses me. I can't wait to see how they fit it into the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment