Friday 17 February 2012

Midnight food cravings


Actually its 2am, but whatever.

Back to my Ali Zafar playlist after 2 hours of listening to the randomest songs I didn't know I even had in my laptop.


I've decided.
Tomorrow I'm going to make scrambled eggs for breakfast (if I wake up in time for it).
And dammit, I really want to put cheese in the eggs, but we don't have cheese, so I'll have to survive without.

And for lunch, all I want is a good, big, steaming bowl of pasta.
I fucking love pasta ok.
It sucks that ever since my brother got married we don't eat pasta as often because the sister-in-law doesn't like pasta.

How can you not like pasta?
How on earth did he ever get married to someone who doesn't like pasta?

aaaaaaargh.

I don't care.
I want pasta tomorrow.
I don't care if we don't have pasta at home and have to eat out.

I DEMAND PASTA.




Also, I've come to the conclusion that I'm alot less sane at 2 in the am than I am at any other time of the day.

And the game is startingggggg ok byeeeee.
Pray its a good game or I'll fall asleep here on my laptop.
roar.
OH AND FABIO IS PLAYING TODAY! YAAAAAY.
I missed u bb. :*




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment