Thursday 1 May 2008

Spoons.

*pokes post below*
WA.
Why la everyone saying I'm sweet!?
(although Suh Ming is the only one who bothered commenting via tagbox)
It wasn't sposed to be a sweet post! Ok, I duno what kind of post it was sposed to be lah, actually, but it wasn't sposed to be sweet.
*malu edi*
:p

Since I'm already in the mood, and since Sam brought this up earlier,
I shall now tell you the one story I still remember of my brother bullying me.

How I Figured Spoons Weren't Lethal

When I was about 3, my parents used to go out alot for dinners and stuff.
So me and my brother would be left home alone.
Btw, when I was 3, he was about 12. 12 and MEAN.
So, anyway, we used to argue aLOT. And it always ended with him threatening to kill me with the tablespoon if I didnt shut up.
(yes, I wasnt very bright when I was 3. -__-)
Whenever he did tat I would get scared la and run away.
But one day, I got really really really mad at him, and so I told him that if I didn't get my way, I was going to kill myself, and then when our parents came home they would hate him forever.
(I was 3! So obv I was childish :p)
He got scared la k. But he still wasnt about to let me get my own way.
So I ran to the kitchen, and he ran after me...
But when I reached the kitchen, instead of heading for the knife-block, I headed for the kitchen drawer, and pulled out...yes, you guessed it...a tablespoon.
-____-
Then my wonderful brother just leaned back and told me to go ahead and kill myself.
So I poked my wrist with the tablespoon...nothing happened.
I tried it again...nothing.
I tried poking my stomach...nothing.
Then I cried.
(no, for real)
My brother laughed so much that he forgave me for annoying him and proceeded to explain to me that you can only cut yourself with a sharp-ended object. Yay me.

Actually, I wanted to put more stories,
But then now I cannot remember anymore, cos my brain died.
AND I malas edi. XD

But for all that la, my brother is pretty nice.
We've never stayed mad at each other for more than half-n-hour.
Either he'll say sorry or he'll make me say sorry.
-__-
Oh well, whatever works rite? :p

~vid~